Wednesday 28 January 2009

Magazine

Magazine - Double Page Spread

Monday 26th January 2009
On Monday, I started to plan the double page spread for my previous music magazine called ''Thunder''. I have decided to write a 'Rock am Ring' article, as the title appeared on the front cover.
The 'Rock am Ring' article will contain: list of rock/metal bands, different stages, dates of the festival, overview of the festival and probably the facilities.
I have decided to include rock/metal bands such as: Metallica, Machine Head, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Judas Priest, HIM, CKY, Apocalyptica and Nickelback.
The dates are as follows: 24th October, 25th October, 26th October 2009. I have also named the stages: North Stage, West Stage, East Stage and I've sorted the bands for these stages, however this is just a plan so things are remained to been seen while making the proper article, probably next lesson.

No comments: